Palazzo LEAP is a Land Scheme Development (LSD), packaged as “middle and high end” project for upwardly mobile individuals seeking to upscale and those who desire to change environment, hence they are taking a LEAP – Land Easy Acquisition Project.
The development on completion will accommodate arrays of pre-designed prototype housing series to be built within the estate by subscribers to Palazzo LEAP. These building prototype series are from the portfolio of the project promoter.
Palazzo LEAP represents hassle free choice for smart investors with the primary focus of taking a LEAP thereby owning a tranquil residential haven, bench-marking on the project promoter Palazzo Housing Scheme Development (PHSD).
Palazzo LEAP Title Documents
Approved Survey – LS/D/LA3097
Approved Layout Plan – MPP/DM/14/LP/1141
C of O – 78/78/2015H
- Affordable installments payment options
- Secure investment
- Short and long term investment returns
- Unencumbered title transfer
- Immediate allocation
- After sales management service.
Various institutions within the vicinity of Palazzo LEAP include:
- The New Lekki-Epe International Airport
- New Sea Port.
- Dangote Refinery
- Lekki Free Trade Zone
- The Pan Atlantic University
- Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge.
Palazzo LEAP also aid access to luxury resorts such as:
- La Campaigne Tropicana Beach Resort
- Eleko Beach
- Other beautiful beaches within the Lekki-Epe axis.